Respected Contributor

If one of you ladies or gentlemen get Tina's (Kitchenaid lady) recipe on her Facebook page, would you please post it as I do not do Facebook.

Contributor
Honored Contributor

I think I’ll have to try that when my new Kitchen Aid hand mixer arrives!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

It does look wonderful! I am going to have to try it too. I love cinnamon! Especially when it is autumn.

Respected Contributor

@Crushed Violets  Thank you.  I did see that recipe and didn't think it was exactly the same as Tina's because she used whole eggs and the other had whole eggs and just yolks.  I don't think that would make much difference.  Also, 3 1/2 Tbls. cinnamon seems like a lot, but what do I know.  That's why I wanted her recipe.

Thanks, again.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Cinnamon Pie Recipe

[ Edited ]

@coffee drinker wrote:

@Crushed Violets  Thank you.  I did see that recipe and didn't think it was exactly the same as Tina's because she used whole eggs and the other had whole eggs and just yolks.  I don't think that would make much difference.  Also, 3 1/2 Tbls. cinnamon seems like a lot, but what do I know.  That's why I wanted her recipe.

Thanks, again.  

I use 1 whole egg and 1 tsp cinnamon in my recipe.  I suspect mine is more custard-y because I replace the cream cheese and cream with 1 1/2 cups milk and 2 tbsp butter.  Also, I replace the brown sugar with 1 cup white sugar.  

Super Contributor

Coffeedrinker, the link that someone provided to A Spicy Perspective is the same recipe to Tina's, as posted on Tina's QVC page here, http://www.epicuricloud.com/qvc-recipe-index/?rq=cinnamon%20pie

Esteemed Contributor

Prior to watching the TSV presentation, I'd never heard of cinnamon pie but am going to search and tweak different recipes to see what I can come up with. It sounds divine!

~~~All we need is LOVE😊

Honored Contributor

I'm itchin' to try this, if only for the way it will make the house smell, lol.  I am a little concerned about the large amount of cinnamon, but the reviews are excellent.

~ house cat ~