Respected Contributor

Re: Chile Rellenos Casserole....Tasty, Easy, and Quick

Glad you kept me some company early this morningSmiley Happy.

mtc I know you will love it and this too will be a keeper and a real winner of a recipe.

Again enjoy it dear friend, and enjoy your week too.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, thank you for this recipe!  I made it last night - just added more meat and there was none left!  This is a keeper!  I want to try it with fresh chilles and barbacoa or pulled pork.  Sausage for a breakfast one.  This is wonderful.  We loved it!   Thanks again.

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Hi Cookie5,

You are so very welcome, and thank you for your great feedback.

I really appreciate hearing feedback both pro and con, but in a nice respectful waySmiley Happy.

I am so glad you tried the recipe and loved it cookie5, and it does not surprise me at all that there were no leftovers......There usually aren't unless you are making a double or triple batch and freezing for more meals.

Yes adding whatever you wish to any recipe is also a good thing.

We all need to experience different cultures, and customs and their foods.

Honored Contributor

adore, quick question . . . would it ruin the casserole if I swapped out a can of Rotel with green chiles for the 10 oz/ can of green chiles?

Let's just say I trust your judgement far more than mine . . . Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

No problem mtc I love Rotel and would also use it in a pinch anytime!

Honored Contributor

Oh excellent, thanks so much adore.  I think I will be making this either tomorrow or Thursday and I'll let you know how I did . . . thank you again!

Respected Contributor

You're most welcome mtcSmiley Happy.

Glad it all worked out for you now, and happy eating dear friend!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Adore!

This looks wonderful!   Wish I had the recipe a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to use up the eggs I had before we left on vacation!   No problem though, this will be a great treat and already know it will be wonderful! 

Thanks mtc, for the suggestion to use the rotel-a kitchen staple in our house and will be great to use if I don't have the chilies.  Let us know how it turned out for you!

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

Hi Adore!

This looks wonderful!   Wish I had the recipe a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to use up the eggs I had before we left on vacation!   No problem though, this will be a great treat and already know it will be wonderful! 

Thanks mtc, for the suggestion to use the rotel-a kitchen staple in our house and will be great to use if I don't have the chilies.  Let us know how it turned out for you!

So you shall ask, so it will be done . . . can't wait anymore.  It's going to be lunch for tomorrow . . . I couldn't settle down tonight so I made Barbarainnc's SOS for breakfast tomorrow.  Since I opened the package of ground beef I need to get a mooooove on . . . stay tuned!  Heart

Respected Contributor

Hi my dear mustang66lady,

You are in our continued daily prayers, and we pray you perhaps are feeling a little better now....

We certainly hope you are, and it is wonderful to read your gracious reply now.

This recipe is so forgiving and I am a big fan of Rotel too, and  we also love it for many different recipes.

As I told mtc, it would be great in this recipe.

When you prepare this recipe you and your family will love it......I promise.

It truly is absolutely scrumptious.

If you can please post some feedback, I would really appreciate it. .......even if it is only to say the Chile Rellenos Casserole recipe was a keeper, or was not.

God Bless, take it slowly mustanglady66, and remember you are deeply cared for my many, and loved by many moreSmiley Happy.