Honored Contributor

Chelsea's Kitchen Lovers!!!!!!!

I just googled "In Chelsea's Kitchen Cook Book and the hard copy is available!!!!!  Author Mary Earnest Hudson.

All the sandwiches, salads, soups, cakes (love the lemon curd cake!) and other goodies!

@house cat, these cakes will make your dance on your counter tops!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Chelsea's Kitchen Lovers!!!!!!!

@ECBG    Have you got a link?  When I googled it, all I got was somebody's "Front Door Back Door" cookbook.    Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Honeybit wrote:

@ECBG    Have you got a link?  When I googled it, all I got was somebody's "Front Door Back Door" cookbook.    Thanks.

@HoneybitI have looked everywhere but everything is sold out!  I can't even find the letherette copy I wrote about in my post!  It was on Etsy and another site and although it's up, it's sold out.  I know there won't be another printing because the owner of Chelsa's is now over 85.  I was her flower girl in her wedding.

I'm so, so sorry.  Here's what it looks like in case you're surfing one day and run into it.

Image result for Chelsea's Kitchen Cookbook

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG

Thanks for taking the time to post the picture.  Maybe I'll luck into a copy at a Used Book Sale one day.  At least now I know why my search came up with no results.

Honored Contributor

@Honeybit wrote:

@ECBG

Thanks for taking the time to post the picture.  Maybe I'll luck into a copy at a Used Book Sale one day.  At least now I know why my search came up with no results.

@Honeybit,Did you get the one copy on ebay?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@ECBG   No, alas -- I did see where somebody posted that there was one and to hurry, but it was already too late to hurry.

Honored Contributor

@Honeybit wrote:

@ECBG   No, alas -- I did see where somebody posted that there was one and to hurry, but it was already too late to hurry.

Sorry, luv.  I haven't seen you recently and wondered.