Honored Contributor

Re: Caramel stuffed chocolate chip cookies!

@Jtdmum Thx for sharing. Sounds yummy.

@RespectLife Thxs for sharing. Yum. Chocolate, Caramel & Sea Salt.

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Gspgirl wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

Oh @Jtdmum

I would absolutely LOVE the recipe when you have time to post it!!

TIA!

It's online.  Type in Martha Stewart caramel stuffed chocolate chip cookies.  They look yummy!

Thank you SO much @Gspgirl !!

I found it and am seriously drooling for one right now.

Last year, I found at Walmart, Kraft caramel balls (small and unwrapped) !!  Wow is that a time saver.  I never found them again, but maybe w/ the holidays coming they will reappear.

You're welcome!  I just don't know how to post the recipe, but it looks like someone did. Are those balls the little caramel balls? I saw them at Walmart last week.   Or are they bigger ones?  I hate unwrapping caramels. 

Super Contributor

@Nightowlz Thank you! I'm going to try these cookies. 

Valued Contributor

I think the cookies would be great for the fall and winter holidays that will soon be upon us.  Just make sure the kids are not around due to the bourbon.   

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@carlycat wrote:

Hi, @RespectLife, the recipe looks wonderful. I have a question about step 6, though. Spoon 3 tablespoons of dough? Does that mean cook only 3 cookies at a time, 1 tablespoon each? Why? Or one big cookie that is 3 tablespoons in size? I'm confused! 😀

@carlycat @RespectLife 

Respectlife posted the recipe came from beyondfrostining website.  I found this info on that site with the recipe. HTH

prefer giant cookies, so I used a large cookie scoop for these, 3 tablespoons to be exact. If you like smaller cookies, try using a 2 tablespoon or medium cookie scoop. The smaller scoop will produce at least 3 dozen cookies. I also always use a Silpat when I bake cookies. In this case, it makes it easier to get the cookies off the non-stick sheet, since the caramel can be sticky. It helps to prevent the cookies from burning on the bottom.

Sorry @carlycat  I didn't see this til this morning...

Thank you @Nightowlz for replying!

When I make them, I use a 'regular' probably medium cookie scoop.  They make big enough cookies for me.  The 'author' was making all her cookies 3 T each.  One big cookie....but I assume she was filling her cookie sheet with them.

That's a meal!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Gspgirl wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@Gspgirl wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

Oh @Jtdmum

I would absolutely LOVE the recipe when you have time to post it!!

TIA!

It's online.  Type in Martha Stewart caramel stuffed chocolate chip cookies.  They look yummy!

Thank you SO much @Gspgirl !!

I found it and am seriously drooling for one right now.

Last year, I found at Walmart, Kraft caramel balls (small and unwrapped) !!  Wow is that a time saver.  I never found them again, but maybe w/ the holidays coming they will reappear.

You're welcome!  I just don't know how to post the recipe, but it looks like someone did. Are those balls the little caramel balls? I saw them at Walmart last week.   Or are they bigger ones?  I hate unwrapping caramels. 

@Gspgirl

Yes, they were little caramel balls!  Big pea size, if I remember right.

You and me both...I sometimes skip the caramel in my Bourbon cookies if I have to unwrap all those sticky caramels.

Thanks for the heads up!  Going to Walmart this weekend!