Esteemed Contributor

Cannot find the Sweet Potato casserole recipe that had Maple Syrup in it

I know I printed it out before Thanksgiving but now cannot find it here or in our recipe swap topics. Can someone please help me??!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cannot find the Sweet Potato casserole recipe that had Maple Syrup in it

I have a Mr. Food recipe that I use every year if you are interested. It has brown sugar, flour, vanilla, eggs and other stuff. It does not have syrup but it is really good!

Frequent Contributor

Google ""recipe for sweet potato casserole with maple syrup"". I just did and several showed up. You can read the recipe and see if it matches what you are looking for. I do this all the time.

Esteemed Contributor

This is not really typed out as a recipe but has the ingredients

best mashed sweet potatoes with maple syrup, butter, tequilla and lime juice

Started 08/30/2013 at 7:31 PM in Kitchen & Food Talk | Last reply 08/31/2013 at 5:07 PM by adoreqvcadoreqvc

I had 2 sweet potatoes and peeled, cubed and boiled them.
then mashed with hand masher and added 1 teaspoon each of tequila, key west real lime juice, Vermont maple syrup, plenty sweet butter, and salt & pepper.
Delicious with my left over smoked sliced roast pork, and had this for a late lunch, and will finish the rest tonight for dinner........just a little sweet potatoes are left and a few more remaining slices of the smoked roast pork.

Esteemed Contributor

I will try to google it but I got it here on the forums.

Esteemed Contributor

Or so I thought, maybe I didn't.....

Valued Contributor

http://community.qvc.com/forums/recipe/topic/104069/sweet-potato-casserole.aspx I did a maple syrup search here, and LilBitMissty posted a recipe that someone commented on with a recipe that calls for honey. Another poster posted on that recipe that they use maple syrup in place of honey. Just in case that might be it lol