Esteemed Contributor

CROCKPOT COOKBOOK RECOMMENDATIONS

Now I've got a crockpot but would really like a good, picture-laden, cookbook for inspiration.

Any recommendations?

TIA

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: CROCKPOT COOKBOOK RECOMMENDATIONS

I find a lot of tasty recipes in the "Slow Cooker Revolution" books published by America's Test Kitchen.

Contributor

Crockpot makes a cookbook. I find a lot of recipes on Pinterest. Just type in what you are looking for. Chicken recipes, beef stew, ect.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The best crockpot recipes can be found free online.  I had one source that was sending them to me daily.  Just Google the meat you're using and ask for crockpot recipes.

After you've used it awhile and understand the basics, you probably won't need a cookbook.  You'll develop your own recipes.

Try the Allrecipes website.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Do you have any used book stores? It also depends on the style of cooking you hope to accoumplish........vegetarian, meats, desserts, healthy or tasty? 

Frequent Contributor

Fix it and Forget it is a good one.   I think there are a couple versions 

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme .........have a look at this site recipes that crock.com.  Also, if you want a book go to Amazon and type in slow cooker or crockpot cookbooks.  I get a lot of slow cooker recipes from pinterest and save them to my board.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I love Allrecipes.

Esteemed Contributor

@cindyNC wrote:

Do you have any used book stores? It also depends on the style of cooking you hope to accoumplish........vegetarian, meats, desserts, healthy or tasty? 

Hi, @cindyNC , basically meats and desserts - anything with few ingredients and easy!

Valued Contributor

The only crockpot cookbook I use is the one that came with my crockpot 46 years ago for a wedding gift.  I use it for everything.  It looks like it went through the civil war.