Valued Contributor

Re: COSTCO Easter Dessert Find

Oh how I miss Costco. I just got back to TN from staying with my daughter in Florida and I was at Costco shopping a lot but unfortunately none even close to where I am now. We have Sams Club but selection doesn't come close. The bakery seems like they took it off a truck and displayed it. In all fairness most of it is OK but can't beat Costco. 

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Thanks Noel. I'll look for it this week. Sounds delicious. You always have good tips or heads up for fellow posters! Have a great Easter.

Thank you @proudlyfromNJ  😀

Honored Contributor

@Limbo4now wrote:

Oh how I miss Costco. I just got back to TN from staying with my daughter in Florida and I was at Costco shopping a lot but unfortunately none even close to where I am now. We have Sams Club but selection doesn't come close. The bakery seems like they took it off a truck and displayed it. In all fairness most of it is OK but can't beat Costco. 

@Elom

When my daughter was in elementary school, it seems I was always buying Costco cakes for one thing or another: PTA meetings, church potluck dinners, etc.  They are a real time saver.

Respected Contributor

@Noel7    my friend bought one yesterday, we indulged last night, very yummy!