Trusted Contributor

BritBrit13 here is your old post for my cookie recipe

Britbrit13

Super Contributor

Thank YOU LBM for your wonderful COOKIE recipe!!!!!

Options

‎11-07-2012 09:51 AM

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for your wonderful cookie recipe...I made these yesterday..they are SOOO good..I could not STOP eating them...Your Dear Mother was a awesome Cook,, and Ty so much for graciously sharing your recipes with everyone 

I actually had to freeze them thinking..Hmm I'll leave them alone..LOL NOT..they are just as good frozen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in trouble here GF... TY soooo much 

Brittany

I'm calling you OUT GF, you need to account for these AWESOME Cookies!!! THERE DELICIOUS!!!

THIS IS LBM recipe!!

Now for anyone that does not have this recipe.. HERE IS IS !!!!

LBMS, WONDERFUL Molasses cookie recipe

MOLASSES COOKIES

1 C BROWN SUGAR

3/4 CUP CRISCO

1/2 CUP MOLASSES

1 EGG

2 1/4 CUPS FLOUR

2 TSP. BAKING SODA

1 TSP CINNAMON

1/2 TSP GROUND CLOVES

1/2 TSP. GROUND GINGER

1/4 TSP. SALT

1/2 CUP WATER

1/4 CUP SUGAR

COMBINE BROWN SUGAR AND CRISCO. BEAT WITH A MIXER TIL FLUFFY. ADD MOLASSAS AND EGG. BEAT WELL. COMBINE FLOUR WITH NEXT 5 INGREDIENTS (THRU SALT)

STIR WITH A WISK. ADD FLOUR MIXTURE TO BROWN SUGAR MIXTURE. BEAT AT LOW SPEED ON MIXER TIL BLENDED. COVER DOUGH AND FREEZE FOR 1 HOUR. PLACE WATER IN A SMALL BOWL. PLACE SUGAR IN ANOTHER SMALL BOWL. SHAPE DOUGH INTO 1 INCH BALLS. DIP ONE SIDE OF BALL INTO WATER.THEN DIP WET SIDE OF BALL INTO SUGAR. PLACE 1 INCH APART ONTO COOKIE SHEET COATED WITH NON STICK COOKING SPRAY. BAKE AT 375* FOR 8 MINUTES.

Valued Contributor

Re: BritBrit13 here is your old post for my cookie recipe

Thank you so much for putting this on here and finding it, These are literally the best cookies I have ever eaten. I’m going to get busy and get to making them right now thank you so much for helping me!! Love ya
Valued Contributor

You’re amazing, you need to get your recipes back on here I can’t find any of them, Smiley Sad and I was using so many of them! But I have been sick so I haven’t had a chance to get anything done!
U r amazing!! Thank you again!! @)-)-
Trusted Contributor

Hope you get to feeling better gf. I have missed you.  Glad you have liked recipes I have posted. Take care gf..love ya!

Esteemed Contributor

These sound amazing. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Britbrit13 wrote:
You’re amazing, you need to get your recipes back on here I can’t find any of them, Smiley Sad and I was using so many of them! But I have been sick so I haven’t had a chance to get anything done!
U r amazing!! Thank you again!! @)-)-

Here are some of them....

LilBitMissty-recipes    Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

This is one of my favorite type of cookies, I will try this recipe.  Thanks.