Honored Contributor

Breakfast for supper is a cost effective way to make tasty meals. I'll probably do them more frequently when my husband retires. Pancakes, French Toast, Omelettes and Waffles all work for me. My favorite one is simply a crescent roll crust topped with diced ham, shredded cheese and an egg/milk mixture that is baked for 20 minutes.

Esteemed Contributor

I've eaten Breakfast for dinner but I'm more apt to have breakfast for lunch.  My Sunday lunch is nearly always an omelette or scrambled eggs, bacon and toast.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@denisemb  I love Eggs Benedict.  No one else in my family does so I get my fix if we go out for breakfast and it's on the menu.

I worked in a restaurant in the 80s and the owner/chef made the best hollandaise sauce.  He was CIA trained.  He was a jerk as a boss but man could he cook.

Valued Contributor

Had breakfast for dinner last night. I had some baby red potatoes left over from dinner a couple of nights ago. Cut them up..made great hashbrowns. They went well with my bacon and eggs!! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't eat eggs at all,  but I love the breakfast type potatoes and meats.  I always have some breakfast sausage on hand.  That's probably about my fav.   I don't even think about which meal should be eaten when.  Smiley Happy   I just eat what I want when I want.  

I do numerous things with the breakfast sausage.  Of late, I buy the Jimmy Dean little cooked sausage patties that come (vac-sealed in 4s...yay!) in a pack of 8.  Just brown them in a pan.

They are often on sale and are pretty cheap.  Put 'em in the freezer and you're set.  One box of 8 makes 4 meals for me.   They are very small, in that you can take two of them and make half a sandwich with two.   I tried to make a whole sandwich with four of them once.  I thought I was pretty hungry that day.  But that was way too much.

Aside from breakfast sausage, I also love potatoes.   Pretty much any way except potato salad (gack), as I don't like eggs or mayo or any of that stuff they put in them.  

Contributor

I despise the taste of eggs.  If they are an ingredient in something and I can’t taste them, I’m okay.  I’ve always wondered about the first human who ate something that dropped from the rear end of a chicken!  Pancakes for dinner on the other hand – YUM!!

Honored Contributor

All I can stand is breakfast for a late night snack.  In the morning, it's cool and light if you want me with you.