Esteemed Contributor

We usually do an omelette for dinner once a week.  Cook up some veggies and add a bit of cheese, sometimes bacon or sausage......yum!  Goes nice with a chilled white wineSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Can and would eat breakfast anytime of day many times a week---LOVE breakfast!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I love pancakes and a good frittata for dinner. 

Honored Contributor

Most people that like "breakfast for dinner" (I DO NOT) like something that includes  pancakes,waffles,etc. I think it is the sweet that is really wanted.

Respected Contributor

Growing up my mother would always make a few extra baked potatoes.  Next day she'd take off the potato skins and cut the potatoes into bite size pieces, toss it in with some bulk sausage and once the sausage was cooked,  beat a couple eggs and pour over the top.  She would cook till the eggs were no longer runny.  I love this and have it at least twice a month.  

Trusted Contributor

I love breakfast for dinner...it seems you always have the makings for it on hand, and it's so satisfying and a nice break from the usual dinner fare.

Another reason I love it...I am as far away from a "morning person" as you can get.  I'm much more likely to make a big breakfast type meal in the evening than the mornings. In the morning, scrambled eggs and bacon or toast is all I'm willing to make if making a meal.  But in the evening, I'm more likely to get more creative with breakfast and make things that are a little more time consuming like homefries, pancakes, etc.!    

Respected Contributor

Breakfast is my favorite meal.  Not my family's.  I can get away with a brunch with them once in a while.

Honored Contributor

My husband and I have breakfast for supper at least once a week.   We lean towards bacon and egg sandwiches, sausage and French toast, sausage gravy and toast, ham and waffles, and country ham biscuits.

With my allergy to milk and egg whites, I don’t do well with breakfast foods for breakfast; it actually ruins my digestive system for the entire day.   Bagels or English muffins with jam are my safest options, as well as a hamburger or hot dog.   

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately DH has developed an issue with eggs; otherwise I used to do Eggs Benedict for dinner.  Don't be impressed, finally found a good microwave egg poacher and use the Knorr's hollandaise mix.  Tried doing hollandaise from scratch a couple times and the Knorr's was better.  LOL

He was on a pancake/waffle kick awhile back, but if I want sweets, I want cake or pie... Woman Wink

Denise
Trusted Contributor

All this stuff sounds great.

But don't forget Dinner for Breakfast. If you're active or need to be alert in the morning, there's nothing like a grilled chicken breast, fish filet, pork chop, beef or some other meat, plus an oversized helping of steamed veggies. Ready in 10 minutes, tops. Keeps you going hours.

Then other meals can be simple things you can grab with no prep or cook in minutes. Leftover anything. Potstickers. Cheese, bread and fruit. Scrambled eggs. Salad. Baked potato with leftover steamed broccoli and shredded cheese. Pasta and eggs baked in muffin tins. Deli meat rolled up in romaine leaves, condiments at will. Nearly anything with a dollop of limono or alfredo or pesto or what-have-you-o. Add in carby stuff wherever you like or need it.