Contributor

Re: Bottled tea, Gold Peak or Pure Leaf?

I use Pure Lean Sweet tea.

Then I add 1 tablespoon of Rasperry Syrup to

each bottle.  I get the  Da Vinci Gourmet Raspberry Syrup from

Sam's Club.  And I buy the Sugar Free.

I think it is So So Good.

You Know What I Mean!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have never liked sweet tea, I tried both in unsweetened and prefer the Pure Leaf Unsweetened black or green tea; black has more strength.  I add lemon for flavor......  Unfortunately it is very popular in warm weather and the shelves are always bare of the unsweetened black, it being more popular.  When it IS on the shelf, I get a number of bottles to stock....

Respected Contributor

I've tried both and they both are very good.

Honored Contributor

Pure Leaf unsweetened! I buy it by the cases at Costco! It tastes the best out of all the other brands. I always have to have an iced tea with me at all times! Yummm!

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

I enjoy TEAVANA ice tea. Comes in a 14.5 oz glass bottle. My favorites are Mango Black Tea and Peach Green Tea. Refreshing summer drink.
Honored Contributor

I'm not crazy about either the Gold Peak or Pure Leaf.  I don't enjoy unsweetened.  Unfortunately, sweetened teas either have a lot of sugar or the diet versions are sweetened with sucralose (Splenda), which I make it a point to avoid.

What I usually do is brew my own at home so I can sweeten with a little stevia while keeping the calories down.  My favorite is Tazo Iced Lemongrass Green Tea  It's a blend of green tea, lemon verbena leaves, lemongrass, spearmint leaves, and lemon oil.  It comes in 6 pitcher sized teabags per box.  When I can't get the pitcher size teabags, I'll buy the Tazo Zen tea.  It's the same thing only in individual sized bags, so you have to use quite a few to make a pitcher.  I always have a pitcher made so it's no big deal to pour some into a thermal travel tumbler and go.