Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie. Help you out, the best way for me to help you out, is to stop by your home and pick up a couple of those Biscotti's.  UMMMMM

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Coquille............LOL

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I love biscotti. ..I have to say, I have a cookbook from Dom Luise(remember him😀),  such a funny guy. His cookbook,  EAT THIS, AND YOU'LL FEEL BETTER has a delicious , simple recipe for annisette cookies.  I use that recipe, and switch out the annisette with any other flavors for a biscotti ...sometimes , vanilla, or almond, or orange, with some zest.  I'll add almonds, and dark chocolate chips.  Sometimes I dip one end in melted chocolate after they're cooled.   My all time fave is his original annisette cookie recipe with powdered sugar.  Love his cookbook..he tells some funny stories in it too...miss him!

Honored Contributor

Thank you @BornToShop...found the brand you mentioned at the grocery store.   They are very good!!   I always like a little something when I have a cup of coffee...my bad habit.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogswrote:

Thank you @BornToShop...found the brand you mentioned at the grocery store.   They are very good!!   I always like a little something when I have a cup of coffee...my bad habit.

@Mom2Dogs, don’t you just love that touch of caramel that slightly softens in marriage with the sea salt & chocolate?!?  A true party in my coffee & mouth!  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop...you said it perfectly!  So good!  I may have to give up cookies for a while.  To bad the box doesn't hold more...maybe Sam's sells in bulk.