Trusted Contributor

Re: Best Dish ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿง‡๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ

@digo wrote:

My crockpot Sante Fe chicken. So easy and so good. The next day I wrap the leftovers in wraps slather on enchilada sauce and shredded cheese and bake. Just scrumptious. ๐Ÿ˜‹ 

As mentioned below, if this isn't a secret family recipe, I'd love if you could share!

Denise
-------------
Would you post your recipe??   I like anything easy and 'crockpot'!!!!  Thanks...

@denisemb, @corita,  

digo has posted her CP Santa Fe Chicken recipe previously.  Just enter the recipe name in the search box.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Fun thread which made me hungry, but I can't think of a thing I make that is truly incredible.

Valued Contributor

I posted earlier in this thread saying I often visit RECIPES and really enjoy so much. If you mention your best dish could you possibly post the recipe. I would really appreciate it and know everyone else would too. Thanks everyone.

Honored Contributor

Issac Toups' Chicken/Sausage Jambalaya- He was a contestant on Top Chef

https://youtu.be/9ytqP64AVkk

the hardest part is stirring the roux continuously 

I use chicken thighs and italian sweet sausage -

the rice is so good

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt

I remember your chili recipe!

doxie
Honored Contributor

Chili

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 i enjoyed reading all the responses.  My favorite meals are the ones my husband prepares.  Our chidren say he can make anything gourmet.  Tonight's dinner was pineapple curry chicken served with brown rice and mixed vegetables.

8 boneless skinless chicken thighs

1 can coconut milk

1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple

1 tablespoon red curry paste

4 green onions, sliced

Fish (or soy sauce) to taste

Simmer chicken in milk, pineapple and curry paste until done about 30 minutes and 165 degrees.  Remove from heat and add green onions and fish sauce.

Honored Contributor

@mizree wrote:

@QVCkitty1 i enjoyed reading all the responses.  My favorite meals are the ones my husband prepares.  Our chidren say he can make anything gourmet.  Tonight's dinner was pineapple curry chicken served with brown rice and mixed vegetables.

8 boneless skinless chicken thighs

1 can coconut milk

1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple

1 tablespoon red curry paste

4 green onions, sliced

Fish (or soy sauce) to taste

Simmer chicken in milk, pineapple and curry paste until done about 30 minutes and 165 degrees.  Remove from heat and add green onions and fish sauce.

@mizree , You know, a bunch of recipes I've been looking at call for coconut milk. I'm going to try and buy some when Next I do to the store.  You husband sounds like a great cook !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan