Respected Contributor

Re: Attention Aldi Shoppers!

I bought one last year at Walmart.

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

i hope they still have them when I go on Saturday!  so glad I didn't order one from HSN

Hee @Mary Bailey I accidently ran into it as I was snooping out their tablecloths (another great value for those that may be in the market by the way) and I had to do a double take when I saw them as I didn't recognize it from the ad.

Great tool, I so hope they are still there when you go on Saturday!

@momtochloe   LOL  mine cost $72   I bought hanging flower baskets and who knows what else!  but at least I got "it" in red!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

i hope they still have them when I go on Saturday!  so glad I didn't order one from HSN

Hee @Mary Bailey I accidently ran into it as I was snooping out their tablecloths (another great value for those that may be in the market by the way) and I had to do a double take when I saw them as I didn't recognize it from the ad.

Great tool, I so hope they are still there when you go on Saturday!

@momtochloe   LOL  mine cost $72   I bought hanging flower baskets and who knows what else!  but at least I got "it" in red!

Thank you for my Saturday Snort Out Loud.  Enjoy your Aldi finds my friend!  Smiley Very Happy

$72 for a meat masher, hee!

Esteemed Contributor

I went a day earlier than usual so that I could pick up two.  One for here and one to take back north with us.  I ended up $84 for my two.  Isn't that the way it goes LOL.

BTW there weren't many left.  I bought turquoise and black. Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Have not seen that at our Aldi's. I have been using my silicone Spurtles for that or my set of 2 silicone coated large forks. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

There were just 3 of these left at my Aldi. I bought two, both red: one for me, one for DS. The woman behind me in line also added her voice that this is the greatest little tool!

Esteemed Contributor

I bought mine today, and I'm surprised.

The other brands I've seen in the past were simple, perpendicular blunt crosses of plastic with a handle.

The Crofton brand from Aldi has four tapered blades set with a slight swirl.

This is a nice little piece of engineering!

Thanks again, @momtochloe . I'm already impressed with it.

🌠

-just want to add I've bought many Crofton brand items from Aldi over the years and I've never been disappointed.

I've even given a Crofton electric tea kettle as a gift to someone who admired mine.

Frequent Contributor

Yep got one 2 weeks ago at Aldis..$2.99 what a steal! 

Love Aldis just made the individual lasagna roll ups this week, they are individually frozen add your choice of sauce delicious..come 12 in a box $5.99  cheese filled!!

Individual servings of French Onion soup is delicious also..well let me just say..i have always been pleased with the items there..LOVE Aldis..wish it was closer for me, but when i go to my daughters in NJ i have my choice of 3 in 5 miles of each other!!