Honored Contributor

Attention Aldi Shoppers!

[ Edited ]

In this week's Weekly Specials they have their version of Curtis Stone's ground meat separator:

Crofton Colored Kitchen Utensils View 2

Ladies, these things are the bomb and this is a steal at $2.99.  I love mine from CS as it's also a potato masher and I just used the meat separator this morning with breakfast sausage and it just cuts through the clumps like a breeze.  It'll be the best $2.99 you have spent in a long time!  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Re: Attention Aldi Shoppers!

I agree with you on this product.  I've had one from Pampered Chef for over 15 years.  May have to get this one at that terrific price.  Can't be without it!

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

In this week's Weekly Specials they have their version of Curtis Stone's ground meat separator:

Crofton Colored Kitchen Utensils View 2

Ladies, these things are the bomb and this is a steal at $2.99.  I love mine from CS as it's also a potato masher and I just used the meat separator this morning with breakfast sausage and it just cuts through the clumps like a breeze.  It'll be the best $2.99 you have spent in a long time!  Smiley Happy

I just looked at one of these (at Meijer) and passed on it.

Thanks for you recommendation. I'll be seeing the Aldi one on my next trip there.

Honored Contributor

@VirgoGirl wrote:

I agree with you on this product.  I've had one from Pampered Chef for over 15 years.  May have to get this one at that terrific price.  Can't be without it!

So have I, it's a versatile little tool.

Esteemed Contributor

i hope they still have them when I go on Saturday!  so glad I didn't order one from HSN

Esteemed Contributor

if you have arthritis in your hands like i do.....this is a must have!

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

i hope they still have them when I go on Saturday!  so glad I didn't order one from HSN

Hee @Mary Bailey I accidently ran into it as I was snooping out their tablecloths (another great value for those that may be in the market by the way) and I had to do a double take when I saw them as I didn't recognize it from the ad.

Great tool, I so hope they are still there when you go on Saturday!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe 

Thank you!  I missed that in the ad!

I need to get one for my DIL.

I got mine for $7.99 at BBB and I thought that was a steal compared to HSN.

This is even better!!!

I love that thing!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe On your recommendation, I stopped by Aldi and got one with an aqua handle and can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@momtochloe On your recommendation, I stopped by Aldi and got one with an aqua handle and can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing.

Excellent, I wish you clump free ground meat my friend!  Smiley Happy