Super Contributor

Anyone know the cookie recipe with Ritz crackers, peanut butter and chocolate?

I had these some time ago and they were absolutely addicting!
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone know the cookie recipe with Ritz crackers, peanut butter and chocolate?

Schmear a little bit of peanut butter between 2 Ritz crackers & then dip them in melted chocolate? Is that the one. We love them.

I also do one Ritz cracker dipped in melted chocolate with a bit of mint flavoring & it is just like a Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookie.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone know the cookie recipe with Ritz crackers, peanut butter and chocolate?

Yes a neighbor gave us some at Christmas. She did what Dusty1 posted above. They are really good. I bought stuff to make some more but there was so many other goodies at Christmas we did not need any. LOL!!! They sell these & a lot of other goodies at Peterbrooke Chocolatier for around $7.50 for 3 of them. They have some videos on YouTube showing how to make them.

Valued Contributor

I've made these for years. I use the PB crunchy to spread between 2 Ritz crackers. When time, I like to refrigerate or place in the freezer for ~30 min. Then I dip them in the chocolate. While drying on wax paper or parchment paper, I will drizzle with white chocolate. At Christmas you can drizzle with white, red, and green chocolate. Since the cookie table is a big Pittsburgh tradition at weddings, I've drizzled these with the bride's colors. Sometimes I dip half in white chocolate and drizzle with the chocolate colors. Makes a great presentation on the table display. Always a big hit when I took these to work at holidays, too.

Super Contributor

Thank you all so much - I didn't realize they were that easy!!!!!

Regular Contributor

I recently read about using a Rolo candy instead of peanut butter (but haven't tried it yet)...between two Ritz crackers...setting one on a cracker and putting it in a low oven 250 degrees for a half hour and then placing another cracker on top. I thought it would be good to take it a step further and after they were chiiled to dip them in chocolate

Contributor

i have been planning to try some and put a layer of marshmallow cream on the peanut butter. i think it would be good