Esteemed Contributor

I happened upon Antonella cooking on fb a few weeks ago. I really enjoy watching her and thought I would mention it. She is home cooking mainly Italian food, sometimes throws in some info (a story) about a little book she is writing for her kids about life different experiences. She seems down to earth and very authentic. I just really enjoy watching her.

Just thought I would mention in case anyone would like to check it out.

Respected Contributor

@happycat One of my nieces called her Aunt Vanilla, we had a big laugh about this.  Antonella can cook and she is always entertaining, thanks for the heads up.  I will check her out!

Esteemed Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@happycat One of my nieces called her Aunt Vanilla, we had a big laugh about this.  Antonella can cook and she is always entertaining, thanks for the heads up.  I will check her out!

Lol, that is precious!

Esteemed Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

---------------

Please let Antonella know about your neice's nickname for her!   I am sure that she would love to hear about it and get a big kick hearing 'Aunt Vanilla' !!!