Valued Contributor

14- ounce angel food cake tore into 1- inch pieces, set aside

1/2 to 1 cup powdered sugar (I use enough to cut the bitter taste of the cream cheese) 8- ounce cream cheese soft. 

16- ounce cool-whip thawed, 

1 (21-ounce) can strawberry pie filling

1 cup fresh strawberries, cut into quarters

In another bowl with mixer add cream cheese & powdered sugar, Mix until well blended. Fold in 3 cups cool-whip. Add cake pieces, mix until well combined. In a another bowl, Add half of the cake mixture, then spoon dollops of pie filling, then some fresh strawberries, repeat layers and top with cool-whip & strawberries.

Put in frig. overnite. Double or triple for a crowd. Good dessert for 4th. of July or Labor Day just add some fresh Blueberries. This is a very light dessert, when I

take it to a party, It's the first to go..

Respected Contributor

Re: Angel Food Strawberry Fluff

That sounds easy to prepare, and delicious. Perfect for a summer dessert. Must give it a try.

Valued Contributor

Yes, please ! Yum !

Trusted Contributor

@YouGoGirl1 thank you!  we're just starting to get some very good strawberries in the stores, so I've saved this recipe!

Esteemed Contributor

My niece used to bring this to family dinners when she was just starting out on her own.  She hasn't made it in years though and it sounds so good now!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Valued Contributor

shoptilyadropagain, It's really delicious..