Honored Contributor

Re: Alfredo Shrimp Scampi Dump Dinner

@Chi-town girl  I made this lastnight and it was absolutely delicious!! My hubby loved it as well and said "its a keeper".  The shrimp turned out great.  We have left overs and looking forward to having it again. Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Hi @Chi-town girl ,  I think without the cream, it was more like a typical scampi sauce (which isn't creamy)- I added extra fresh garlic and definitely used a peeler to get some lemon peel, which really adds a lot!  I also added a spice mix I have no-salt, lemon dill, and a dash of garlic salt.  Made sure my stock I used ( from concentrate) wasn't over salty. 
But it was awesome flavor and texture of the shrimp and pasta- 

And the beauty was that I put it together early, because I got called to a work meeting. So hubby threw it in the oven, and bam, dinner! 💝💝👏🏼👏🏼👍🏼😎

@Skyegirl21 - it's good to know of your tweaks- thank you 🙏 😁

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@moxie11 wrote:

My bag of shrimp states you must thaw first before using, so how long would one bake when the shrimp is thawed?. This recipe seems easy and delious, thank you for posting.

@moxie11 - you can definitely use frozen shrimp, does not need to be defrosted. But maybe slightly so the shrimp can be separated.

Also I want to use some frozen unpeeled shrimp I have on hand so I'm going to defrost slightly to unpeel them

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I made this lastnight and it was absolutely delicious!! My hubby loved it as well and said "its a keeper".  The shrimp turned out great.  We have left overs and looking forward to having it again. Thanks for posting!

@Pecky  - YAY! Glad it turned out good 😊 👍

Respected Contributor

@moxie11 , I would ignore the bag instructions and follow the recipe!  I cooked it from frozen, excellent outcome! 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Ooooo I made this tonight and it was very good!  I will definitely make this again! It's so easy, quick and delish!  I used thawed raw shrimp and added a little bit more chicken broth.  It came out just fine.  Yummy!

Thanks for this recipe!  👍👍

~LdyBugz