Respected Contributor

Aldi "Simply Nature" foods approved by GH

January issue of Good Housekeeping magazine says Aldi's "Simply Nature" line of foods are a GH Nutritionist Pick.

These foods are called "healthy affordable choices to stock up on" if you like to buy in bulk.

Honored Contributor

Re: Aldi "Simply Nature" foods approved by GH

What is "Simply Nature?"  Is it bulk foods, like nuts and grains?

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr

No, it's not strictly  bulk foods such as nuts or grains.

It includes a wide range of foods, from eggs and beyond.

You need to look up "Simply Nature" foods and explore where they are sold and what they are.

If I posted a good link for you to the site that explains all  the product types involved, the post would be poofed by moderators here.

Just look it up yourself if interested.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr  This is the brand name, better food products, many are organic in this line too.

Giant Eagle and I think Kroger sells this brand too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

What is "Simply Nature?"  Is it bulk foods, like nuts and grains?

@ValuSkr

Simply Nature is an Organic Non-GMO brand that Aldi's carries.

They sell all kinds of stuff under this brand not just nuts & grains. 

They have chicken & beef broths, cereals, soymilk, yogurt, eggs, frozen fruits, steel cut oats, beans, peanut butter, breads etc just like any other brand of food. Well not just like since it is Organic & Non-GMO products. It's not bulk.

Go to Aldi's site & click on Quality Brands under the Grocery & Goods tab, go down the page & click on Simply Nature. If you click on one of the tabs Cooler, Dairy etc it shows their products. On this page on the left side you can click on Made Without Adding Over 125 Ingredients to see what IS NOT in the Simply Nature line.

I buy quite a bit of these products.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD

@ValuSkr

Don't get confused by other  brands of "simple" foods sold by other big retail chains.

Some  big ones sell "Simple Truth" (Kroger) or other similarly-named products.

Simply Nature is apparently an Aldi exclusive brand.

It's easy to confirm -- with an internet search--- whatever "truth" there is in which retailer sells which brand name.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that all "organic and healthy" products like that are produced in the same places--just named and priced differently once they reach the consumer.