Super Contributor

Re: Alcoholic drink mix to go with lunch

@Kleo wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Wisniak

Not quite sure what this post means! Smiley Frustrated

http://polishhousewife.com/wisniak-polish-sweet-cherry-liqueur/  Looked at the website and sent it to my daughter for her and her boyfriend to experiment with.  Looks good.  They are more sophisticated re drink mixes so hopefully they will try and let me know the result.  

Honored Contributor

@Kleo wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I know you said a mix, but it seems a craft beer would be better or something like Samuel Adams or Shock Top.  Both oCaipirinhaf those aren't high with hops flavor.

My daughter and her boyfriend suggested we make some concoction with cacacha and limes, simple syrup.  I'm a wine drinker so don't even know how to pronounce cacacha!  They are anxious for us to try it - I could let you know.

it sounds like they want you to make some caipirinhas.

they are a good summertime drink......very refreshing.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 That would be awesome with cranberry juice frozen as ice cubes. It would melt and flavor the drink, plus it would look pretty floating with the color of the juices in it.
Respected Contributor

Oh, I forgot to mention my favorite drink....one part me, two parts any kind of alcohol....any kind.

You could do champagne with fruit puree at the bottom like mango and strawberry!