Honored Contributor

Re: Air Fryer what do you make in yours?

@qualitygal wrote:

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

Can you make bacon in it?

Since it's supposed to help us eat low fat, I will probably still do any bacon in the microwave. You are supposed to be able to make bacon in it. 

Thanks @qualitygal. I do mine in the microwave now with the Presto bacon microwave cooker.  It makes sense the Air Fryer should accommodate bacon. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

We love ours...

Before our daughter recently moved out her favorite thing to make in the air fryer was the perfect potstickers. I sent one to her at her new place.

I also make sausage and peppers, panko crusted shrimp, chicken thighs with roasted asparagus, bison burgers, egg rolls, wonton chips, oh my can't remember what else at the moment. Mine sits in a corner on one of my counters. Gets used often.

Husband likes it to cook quick things for himself. Easy things...he's not a cook. 

Valued Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

Yes you can @GenXmuse, Meredith Laurence recommends adding a little water to the bottom of the drawer to help curtail smoking from the fat.  I love my Power XL AF, I use it all the time.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Sueliz wrote:

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

Yes you can @GenXmuse, Meredith Laurence recommends adding a little water to the bottom of the drawer to help curtail smoking from the fat.  I love my Power XL AF, I use it all the time.  Heart

Thank you, @Sueliz!  I have this on my wish list. 😊