Esteemed Contributor

Family gifted us an air fryer awhile ago.  The recipe booklet that came with it are 99% meat.  We're vegetarian, my husband and I.  The only thing I've used it for is sweet potato fries.  I would appreciate any ideas for things to make in this thing. What do you use yours for?

PS I hate cooking!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Re: Air Fryer recipes please

@MoJoV    Have you checked online?  There are thousands of recipes for most cooking methods to be found for free.  The air fryer is just a cooking method and really doesn't require special recipes.  Experiment with cooking times with your favorites.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV .........I agree with Kachina check on line.  I get lots of recipes on Pinterest.  Blue Jean Chef has air fry recipes.  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV   "vegetarian air fry recipes" should be your keyword when searching online.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I put all sorts of veggies in to roast--baked potatoes are amazing in the airfryer--also we eat the impossible meats sometimes and the meatballs are really good in it--they get nice a browned and crusty. many frozen items are really good in it too--french fries are so good--haven't done any type of a casserole in it yet---but looking online is good. Do you eat fish or eggs--those things are very good---eggs for frittatas--I bet mac and cheese would be good too.