Respected Contributor

Has anyone made a boneless turkey breast in their air fryer? How was it and do you have any tips to pass along. There will be only 3 of us so that's what I'm making.

Honored Contributor

I made a 3 lb boneless turkey breast with the net on it. I put pats of  butter under what skin was on it. Rubbed it down with olive oil & sprinkled with poultry seasoning. Cooked @ 350° for around 25 mins. on each side. Check with meat thermometer 165°. I take it out & let it rest before it reaches 165° so it's not dry.

Trusted Contributor

So funny you asked this.  Just last weekend I tried this as my oven is broken and wanted to try a 3lb turkey breast. BONELESS.

It was a FAIL unfortunately.  The outside browned nicely but the inside was raw raw raw.

I had to raise the temp, add time, finally it was done. But the outside was so overdone that it was dry.

So I was left with the decision, what to do.  So I have decided to cook 2 boneless turkey breasts in my crock pot.  THAT I have done before, and its full proof.  I cannot have the guessing game on Thanksgiving day, as I will be running to see my mom at the nursing home.  First yr she is in there , so it will be different for me this yr. 

I am sure others have had success, but mine was terrible.

I hope you have better luck.

Happy THanksgiving to you.

Honored Contributor

Here's Meredith Laurence Air-Fried Turkey Breast with Maple Mustard Glaze. She does mention a 3 lb boneless turkey below. I cooked mine longer then she states. If you use a thermometer you will know when it's done.