Honored Contributor

Advance Order - new cookbook: Ina Garten Go-To Dinners

Won't be released until October. Available pre sale at Willliams Sonoma. 

3A764A06-B668-408B-B515-DDD4E2793A86.jpeg

I will look for Ina releasing sneak peek recipes 

Even America's most-trusted and beloved home cook sometimes finds cooking stressful. To make life easy, Ina Garten relies on a repertoire of recipes she knows will turn out perfectly every time. In this collection, Ina shares strategies for making satisfying and uncomplicated dinners, many that can be made ahead and cooked right before dinnertime. She also shares her favorite boards that are fun to assemble, as well as plenty of prep-ahead and easy desserts.

• Features 85 simple and comforting recipes.
  • Recipe highlights include Overnight Mac & Cheese, One-Pot Oven Roasted Shrimp Boil, Cacio e Pepe Scrambled Eggs and Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie.
  • Ina's "Two-Fers" guide you on how to turn leftovers from one dinner into something different and delicious the second night.
  • Hardcover, 272 pages.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Re: Advance Order - new cookbook: Ina Garten Go-To Dinners

I adore her.  Have some of her books and use her recipes the most.  Thanks for the heads up.  Didn't know she had a new one coming. 

Respected Contributor

Love that she has a section on leftovers, and how to re-use!  Half my meals are this!!  

Honored Contributor

That cook book may be a good addition to All Recipes and Recipes Dot com.

Respected Contributor

Our oldest DD introduced our family to Cacio e Pepe after studying in Rome for a semester while an undergraduate but I have never tried to make it myself.  Maybe I'll get this cookbook and try it out.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love Ina and have used a few of her recipes but am done buying cookbooks---got rid of 3/4 of them a few years ago but do have a few still. I find most of my recipes online anymore.