Respected Contributor

Has anyone heard from or about Adore?  I miss seeing her posts about Greek recipes and her travels and about her husband Phillip.

I hope they are okay, I do miss her.

Honored Contributor

Re: Adore QVC: where are you?

I too have wondered what happened.  My thoughts range from wonderful adventures with her husband to something dreadful. My best guess is that Adore has decided to move on and no longer cares to participate on these boards.

Super Contributor

I miss her too. I always look for her posts.  I am not a frequent visitor here lately and look for familiar names.  Hope all is well.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen her post since one of Phillip's parents passed away.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Mean posts just came to mind. I recall after this dear lady posted a menu, some people mentioned unhealthy choices and health consequences.  Comments like that are not appropriate.  She was simply sharing with us.

Trusted Contributor

We have lost lots of nice people here by trolls that are miserable and want everyone to be as miserable as they are.

Boop

Super Contributor

Auntg, people do have a right to their opinion in the USA.  Good/Bad whatever, it's an opinion. It's the poster's decision what to do with it. Be offended or not. Just an opinion.

Trusted Contributor

What happened to "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all".

Boop

Respected Contributor

I miss her too and hope she and her DH Phillip are enjoying life in good health.  

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

AdoreQVC travels quite a lot out of this country, and I believe that she either prefers not to maintain internet contact or is unable to do so.

I think she is a very strong woman and I doubt that any of the trolls here would put her off. She’d been through a lot, and come through it all.

Hope she is well!