Honored Contributor

Re: AOL: Spinach Breakfast Bake

@Kachina624 wrote:

It sounds good but not for breakfast.  I don't think of spinach as being a breakfast treat.  I'd have it for lunch or dinner. 

I guess you were raised in the Southwest , where , I was not, so,maybe breakfast burritos is not strange to you.

Boy, they're big down here aren't they? Hubbo , won't eat Tex/Mex at all.

Not at all. I can go to Aubelos and get enchiladas, but, don't think I'd want Mexican for breakfast. I'd have gas all day.

@Kachina624

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  About once a week my employees in Midland would take orders for burritos, and one would go pick them up from some lady who made them.  I never participated in the great burrito chow down.  I'm kind of picky about where my food comes from and I knew nothing about how clean she or her kitchen was.  So I passed.  Not all that fond of burritos anyway. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank You!  It's look good. I will try this as soon as we get everything up and running here.

But I'd have it for lunch or dinner because this take many time to do Heart 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

It sounds good but not for breakfast.  I don't think of spinach as being a breakfast treat.  I'd have it for lunch or dinner. 

@Kachina624,We actually have coffee cakes and bear claws while opening gifts.  Then we have brunch while I cook our large Christmas meal.

They will have already had a little cereal with Santa.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG, we usually have friends over for New Years, and on New Years day, I make a dish very similar to the recipe you posted, and that's what we have for brunch.

I love the idea of using croissants: that has got to make a delicious dish even better!

Hugs,

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

@ECBG, we usually have friends over for New Years, and on New Years day, I make a dish very similar to the recipe you posted, and that's what we have for brunch.

I love the idea of using croissants: that has got to make a delicious dish even better!

Hugs,

Poodlepet2

@Poodlepet2,Thank you for telling me that!  Now it's even better to have!Smiley Happy

Have a lovely day!