Trusted Contributor

@Boomernichols  Yes at 350 degrees for 30 min.

Respected Contributor

I use a box of Pillsbury Sugar Free Cake Mix and 1 small can of pumpkin (not the pie filling) and frost with cream cheese icing (confect. sugar, cream cheese, and yogurt instead of butter).  For some reason, I don't need any eggs or oil.

Respected Contributor

Yum!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@hayseed00 , what did you use?

@Travone , I remember that WW recipe too as well as the one where you take the cake mix (chocolate, spice or carrot cake) and add a can of pure packed pumpking to it and you can make muffins.   

@Lipstickdiva I'm a WW member and have made the 3-2-1 Cake. You mix a box of any flavor cake mix and a box of Angel Food cake mix ( must be Angel Food). Mix well and store in a container. Spray an oversized mug and put in 3 TBS cake mix ( leveled off), 2 TBS of water, mix well,cook on high in the microwave for 1 minute ( or til done). I make the chocolate cake and add a few frozen black cherries, to it with a dollop of Cool Whip.

Respected Contributor

@hayseed00 Thank you for responding!  My 34 anniversary is on the 17 of October and I plan to do the lemon for my dinner here at home.  Thanks much