Honored Contributor

27 Make Ahead Breakfasts That are Actually Healthy

Some really interesting and varied make ahead breakfast recipes including vegan and paleo:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/christinebyrne/make-ahead-healthy-breakfast?utm_term=.rwREa5r65G#.nl97o4zZ4...

I have to say I am intrigued with the paleo Breakfast Stuffed Peppers . . . Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 27 Make Ahead Breakfasts That are Actually Healthy

@momtochloe

Thanks mtc-these look great!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

Thank you. 😋 Yummy!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing this. 8)

Super Contributor

@momtochloe

Mtc, thank you so much for sharing this. There are several recipes I'd be interested in trying.

With my hectic work schedule, I most often find myself skipping breakfast and just downing several cups of coffee. By 1 or 2pm, I feel as if I'm bottoming out.

I'd love to hear feed back if anyone makes any of these.

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe...These look and sound absolutely delicious!...I picked out my favorites and will be trying them out...The "Mini Frittatas" and the "Baked Blueberry Oatmeal" are at the top of my list...I love Frittatas and use either Almond Milk or Skim milk, rather than heavy cream...Other than that, the recipes sound very healthy!

Thanks so much for sharing with all of us!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@momtochloe Thx for sharing. You get me in trouble with the recipe links. LOL!!! I can't get anything done after I start looking at recipes. I only looked at the peanut butter oatmeal. Yum!!! It sounds good. I copy & pasted the link so I can check it out later. I need to get the laundry done along with some dusting & vacuuming.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe@Nightowlz@lil spot@feline groovy@butterfly123...

Hi Everyone!...I'm back to let you all know that I made the "Mini Frittatas" and also the "Baked Blueberry Oatmeal"...

When I was making the "Mini Frittatas", my husband looked at me and said...."Why the heck don't you just pour the whole thing in the skillet and cook it up as an Omelette instead of making them look like "mini cupcakes"?..LOL...I replied..."Haven't you ever heard of "presentation...just look at these adorable little "mini Fritattas"...don't they look so cute?"...(gushing)...LOL

Then, a few days later, onward ho to the "Baked Blueberry Oatmeal"...OMG, this is so delicious!!!!...I don't understand why I haven't heard of baked oatmeal before this?...My next version will be with apples and cranberries...tis the Season!...There are so many variations you can make!

I love trying new recipes...especially quick and easy...as I'm not one who really enjoys hovering in the kitchen for long periods of time...and I like healthy eating, so these passed the test for me.

Thank you so much again @momtochloe for sharing this site with all of us!...Everyone Enjoy!

eta:...I forgot to mention that my next venture is the Paleo Stuffed Peppers...I'm fixing them for "dinner" tonight with a mixed green salad on the side and garlic bread!...Yummy!

A lot of these recipes can be for whenever your heart desires!

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@momtochloe@Nightowlz@lil spot@feline groovy@butterfly123...

Hi Everyone!...I'm back to let you all know that I made the "Mini Frittatas" and also the "Baked Blueberry Oatmeal"...

When I was making the "Mini Frittatas", my husband looked at me and said...."Why the heck don't you just pour the whole thing in the skillet and cook it up as an Omelette instead of making them look like "mini cupcakes"?..LOL...I replied..."Haven't you ever heard of "presentation...just look at these adorable little "mini Fritattas"...don't they look so cute?"...(gushing)...LOL

Then, a few days later, onward ho to the "Baked Blueberry Oatmeal"...OMG, this is so delicious!!!!...I don't understand why I haven't heard of baked oatmeal before this?...My next version will be with apples and cranberries...tis the Season!...There are so many variations you can make!

I love trying new recipes...especially quick and easy...as I'm not one who really enjoys hovering in the kitchen for long periods of time...and I like healthy eating, so these passed the test for me.

Thank you so much again @momtochloe for sharing this site with all of us!...Everyone Enjoy!

@MyShadowLove thank you so much for your kind words and I am so glad you enjoyed these recipes!  I love how everyone shares recipes but it's a  great bonus when friends share their experiences!

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe...I edited my post to mention that I will be making the "Paleo Stuffed Peppers" tonight for dinner with a mixed green salad and garlic bread on the side....It will make for a delicous healthy dinner!

Have you tried them yet?