New Contributor

I have purchased a 12 cavity brownie pan for Wilton.  It comes with NO instructions.  If anybody has one of these, I would like to know does one brownie mix enough for the 12 openings, how much brownie mix goes into each cavity, oven temp, how long do they bake ??? No luck emailing Wilton for instructions. How silly NOT to include instructions.Thanks all....

Super Contributor

Hi.  I see this pan is listed on Amazon and says recipes included.  Maybe yours was a return?  Amazon has a lot of reviews for it.  Maybe you can get some information from the reviews.

Respected Contributor

Maybe this will help:

Nordic Ware has a 12 mini bundt cakes pan (which I own).  Each mini well is one-third cup.  There are two recipes on their website that might help you figure out times and recipes for your pan.  You can find out the volume of your individual wells by filling with water from a measuring cup and then using a pan conversion chart to see how long to bake and how much batter to use.

Sometimes the recipes are on the back of the cardboard topper/wraparound for baking pans, or on the other side of the paper label on sheet and cookie pans.

New Contributor

Thanks to both of you.  I found a recipe on the back of the cardboard sleeve that was so tiny, I kept missing it.  It states to go to their website and look for this particular recipe.  Now I have all the info I need.  Hurray !