Honored Contributor

Re: 12 Best Products Hitting Trader Joe's Shelves This Spring, According to Employees

Summer seasonal items are back!!! Had a successful TJ run today. 

Here are the seasonal items that I picked up today. Bought multiples of the Watermelon facial mist and Watermelon Overnight Mask

Screenshot_2021-05-28-18-04-26.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: 12 Best Products Hitting Trader Joe's Shelves This Spring, According to Employees

Need to go back next week to see if my store has the Mango Tangerine candle. And I didn't see the Strawberry Lemon hand cream

Oh, and I need to find these...

Screenshot_2021-05-28-18-03-39.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl- I was in my local TJs and got the cauliflower and jalapeno dip.  So good.  I saw their Trader Joe’s Magnifisauce on one visit and when I went back it was not in stock.  I'm still hunting for it.

I see that people are buying it up and reselling it on Amazon and Ebay. 

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Chi-town girl- I was in my local TJs and got the cauliflower and jalapeno dip.  So good.  I saw their Trader Joe’s Magnifisauce on one visit and when I went back it was not in stock.  I'm still hunting for it.

I see that people are buying it up and reselling it on Amazon and Ebay. 

@qbetzforreal - yes that dip is really good! Hope you find it soon

i was able to make a 2nd run yesterday and picked up the strawberry shortbread cookies plus a couple more watermelon beauty items for my stash

The May Fearless Flyer magazine is out - I'm reviewing for my next run