Honored Contributor

Re: 12 Best Products Hitting Trader Joe's Shelves This Spring, According to Employees

@FastDogWalker2 wrote:

@Chi-town girl- I love reading your TJ recommendations; I have to add one!  THe Aussie style chocolate enrobed chocolate sandwich cookies.  They are styled after Tim Tams from Australia and are really good!  

@FastDogWalker2  - thank you! I'm adding this to my next stop at TJ's. I love to read other's recommendations too! I have to go back soon - the frozen Mandarin Orange Chicken was sold out and we are craving it Heart

stacks of Trader Joe's Aussie Style Chocolate Crème Sandwich Cookies in front of product packaging

Trader Joe’s Aussie-style Chocolate Crème Sandwich Cookies are inspired by a classic Australian treat. Silky chocolate crème is sandwiched between two crispy, rectangular chocolate cookies, then entirely enrobed in a smooth chocolate coating. That’s triple the chocolate, by our count!

Take a bite and experience all the chocolate layers in succession—smooth, then crunchy, then airy light. Or, bite off opposing corners (on opposite ends of the cookie), then dunk one end in some milk, coffee, or hot cocoa, while you suck the other side like a straw until you taste the beverage. As soon as you taste it, put the whole cookie in your mouth to experience the most incredible, creamy, chocolatey, melting sensation!

Every day, you’ll find 7.05-ounce boxes filled with 11 of these delightful Chocolate Crème Sandwich Cookies at your neighborhood Trader Joe's for $2.49 each.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: 12 Best Products Hitting Trader Joe's Shelves This Spring, According to Employees

@Chi-town girl 

that was 1 of the things i picked up at TJ a few days ago

Mandarin Chicken along with Mushroom Ravioli - also love their Mushroom Risotto 

Brussel Sprouts - i missed buying their fresh stalk this past year - grrr bc u know why

I bought their Speculoos spread and made a Speculoos (sp) babka - so good 

i used to go at least once a week during my meandering - but alas no more

hopefully  soon....

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@qbetzforreal @DiAnne  & all - The February TJ Flyer magazine introduced a new condiment. ..it's supposedly a dupe of the famous In-N-Out sauce

It flew outta my store in a week and not restocked yet. I missed it but look for it weekly. 

If anyone scores it, please post a review

bottle of Trader Joe's Magnifisauce next to a cheeseburger and fries

When it came time to name this new sauce/condiment/gift from the gods, there were many contenders. In the end, though, its utter magnificence dictated that only >>>cue booming superhero voice<<< Magnifisauce would do..

What’s so magnificent about Trader Joe’s Magnifisauce? Only... everything. We were inspired by some famous condiments that are not widely available and that do, in other places, require the purchase of other comestibles. Unlike our primary source of inspiration, our version of this special spread is available across the country, and we do not require additional purchases. (Though you are, as always, welcome to shop for what suits your mood in the moment.)

Magnifisauce is a truly special sauce whose flavors harken to an array of classic condiments; it’s a mustard-mayo-ketchup-relish kind of blend, with the subtle tang of vinegar and a spread of spices. In other words, it’s made with “slow-food” ingredients, but a squeeze of the bottle gets you the best of the fast-food experience. Magnificent... Magnifisauce.

We’re selling each 9.5-ounce squeeze bottle for $2.99. You’ll find it in the condiment section of our grocery aisle.

@Chi-town girl  I was curious and picked this up in TJ's this week - haven't opened or used it yet.  What do you use it on other than burgers or maybe coleslaw??

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl Going through the list you ae making me hungry!! Smiley Happy.

I will add some of these new to me items when I go to TJs which is really only a few times a year since it's a bit out of the way for me.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Chi-town girl Going through the list you ae making me hungry!! Smiley Happy.

I will add some of these new to me items when I go to TJs which is really only a few times a year since it's a bit out of the way for me.

@haddon9  -it definitely helps to make a list especially of the new items. Post back again after your shopping trip.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf  - glad you got the Magnifisauce!  My store still has not restocked. I hopeI get a chance to pick it up soon!

Yes, definitely burgers and I will make the TJ recipe of the slaw. Dipper for air fried or oven roasted veggies, fries, onion rings.

Wonder if anyone else has tried it and has ideas for use. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

8. Creamy Cauliflower Jalapeño Dip

A cast iron skillet of broiled Trader Joe's Creamy Cauliflower Jalapeño Dip with toasted baguette for dipping

Even though this new (and in stock now) dip is sold in the refrigerator section and designed to be served chilled, it might just be even better warm, Miller and Sloan say. Try slathering the cauliflower-based, 40-calorie-per-serving dip on focaccia, pizza crust or a halved baguette and broil until melty. "There is nithing cauliflower can't do. I never thought I would say those words because cauliflower has long...HAD long been my least favorite vegetable, just didn't like it. I eat it all the time now in all different kinds of ways. I eat riced cauliflower. I eat fried cauliflower. I eat roasted cauliflower," Miller says. "I'm about to go buy this Creamy Cauliflower Jalapeño Dip because it just has everything going on. It has creamy, creamy, creamy texture. It has a little kick from the jalapeño. It's super cheesy 'cause it has cream cheese, it has Parmesan cheese [and] it has ricotta cheese."

I had a GREAT TJ's run today Woman Very Happy it was busy & crowded but well stocked. My top 3 scores:

1) Finally getting to try this Cauliflower Jalapeño dip

2) Frozen Mandarin Orange Chicken (it's frequently sold out)

3) The Magnifisauce

bottle of Trader Joe's Magnifisauce next to a cheeseburger and fries

Honored Contributor

There should be some new TJ's items + recipes to discuss next week --- the Fearless Flyer April booklet is due to arrive next week Woman Very Happy

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Honored Contributor

Has anyone picked up something new at TJ's recently? 

I finally scored the Magnifisauce Woman Very Happy

Here are some of the recent New items

Screenshot_2021-05-02-12-13-19.png

Honored Contributor

Screenshot_2021-05-02-11-54-15.png