Respected Contributor

Re: cordurory pants no no no

I can't stand corduroy. I remember it back in the 70's and I hated it then too lol. 

Honored Contributor

I do remember the "whooshing noise" when you walked (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I remember wering them in the 70's....dog hair magnet......

Honored Contributor

I remember I had a corduroy skirt when I was in the 7th grade....I hated it but my mom made me wear it.  Corduroy wasn't even instyle back then....lol    I do wear QF Dreamjeannes but not the ones with sparkle on the legs.  I was looking the other day and I saw corduroy pants and I admit, I laughed.  Only QF would do that....

Honored Contributor

Cordurory is one of those things that goes out of style and then comes right back in. I've never, ever liked it, but it just keeps coming back - wider some years, thinner other years.

New Contributor

Re: cordurory pants yes yes yes!

I have always been a fan of corduroy, but everyone has a right to their own personal choice. Please don't stop making corduroy pants because I love the heavier cotton corduroy as the seasons change, and it is a classic casual look. Not everyone is able to wear the Dream Jeannes fabric and other knit pants, and in summer I still wear light woven cotton pants, such as chambray,gauze and twill; french terry and Dream Jeannes are just too hot for the south. I ordered two pairs of "cords" and love them; high quality and great fit; but that's just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Re: cordurory pants yes yes yes!

Some of you are behind times.  Just google it.  It's everywhere this year: Nordies, Macys, Gap, Talbots and lots of other places!

And just because you wear plus sizes doesn't mean you can't wear them.  Some can, some can't like anything else. 

Valued Contributor

The corduroy of today is NOT the ones we remember from years past!!!!

Geez, please try something before screaming no.

I have worn Denim and Co corduroy leggings for 3 years, and love them!  They're soft, not shiny.  And they don't make noise!!!!

I was upset to see D and C changed these pants to a longer inseam.  I hate having pants altered, so for now I will wear the ones I have and be cute, comfy and warm!!!!

Angel, make corduroy leggings!!!!