Honored Contributor

Winter White DJ Finally Available!

[ Edited ]

@Trudey   Winter White is finally available in the dream jeans straight leg pants.   In the video, the host holds it up next to the white and it's definitely a little more vanilla colored (not a lot though - but you can tell when they are side-by-side).

Here is the link to the regular length. I'm think I'm going to buy the short length which is the one for me, although I don't know how much I'll even wear winter white at this time of year.  I may wait til later to purchase it. 

https://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-DreamJeannes-Pull-on-Regular-Straight-Leg-Pants.product.A227963....

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Winter White DJ Finally Available!

Sometmes I wonder what Winter White really is.  In my mind White is White for pants minus crops, searsucker, etc.

Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

Sometmes I wonder what Winter White really is.  In my mind White is White for pants minus crops, searsucker, etc.

@tobes  Winter white is an off-white, not an optic white.  It has some cream color to it, a very, very light "natural" color.  The QF pants looked white to me in the video until the host put them next to optic white.

Respected Contributor

Hi Pearly.....Think about it.  Does this mean that a pair of cream linen pants cannot be worn in the summer?   For me, whether optic or cream I wear white in summer and in winter. Today fashion rules seem to me to be open...the choice is in the wearer

Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

Hi Pearly.....Think about it.  Does this mean that a pair of cream linen pants cannot be worn in the summer?   For me, whether optic or cream I wear white in summer and in winter. Today fashion rules seem to me to be open...the choice is in the wearer

@tobes  No I don't think so.  I've never seen that interpretation of "cream" or "off-white" pants ever before, nor would I heed it.