Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I finally caved and ordered the new slim leg DJs in dark indigo.  I'll let you know how they fit compared to our favorite straight leg style.

http://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-Regular-DreamJeannes-Pull-On-Slim-Leg-Pants.product.A294017.html

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee  I finally caved and ordered the new slim leg DJs in dark indigo.  I'll let you know how they fit compared to our favorite straight leg style.

http://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-Regular-DreamJeannes-Pull-On-Slim-Leg-Pants.product.A294017.html

@Trudey  Oh yes, please do let me know.  I'd seriously consider the charcoal.  I have some other DJ pants in charcoal but none w/out that faux fly front and I wear those charcoal pants / leggings I have of hers a lot.  So I'll be very interested in what you have to say about them. Smiley Happy  I'd definitely get use out of another pair of bottoms in charcoal in this style if you like them.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  You should definitely get the slim leg DJs in charcoal gray.  The fit is very similar to the straight leg, but they are slimmer from the knee down...not fitted like a legging, just slimmer than the straight leg.  In the regular length, the slim was a little longer than the straight, which I like.  I'm going back to order the gray since I don't own any pants in that color.  Just like the straight leg version, these are super comfortable and very flattering.  The size small was a perfect fit.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Thank you so much for letting me know about the fit and what to expect!  Smiley Happy

I think I'll pick these up too, although not immediately. I really do like the DJ charcoal gray color and find I wear it often in the DJs I already have.

A size small - you sure have done great with your weight loss!  Smiley Happy  Big congrats.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Thank you!  I'm 3 pounds away from my Weight Watchers goal weight.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee  Thank you!  I'm 3 pounds away from my Weight Watchers goal weight.

@Trudey  Whoohooo!   What a major accomplishment!  Let us know when you get there!

@Mellie2   please read, if you haven't yet, what Trudey is saying about this new DJ pant because I know you like the DJ leggings a lot.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Thank you @Trudey for the review. @Pearlee is right I love the leggings. Have you tried any? They aren't as tight as some leggings but so comfortable. I gave away 2 pairs of QF pants to friends who loved them this summer so now I need a new grey too. Going to check them out now. 

Respected Contributor

@Mellie2  I do have the leggings, but they have gotten too big.  I'm going to order a smaller size soon.  I've worn the new slim leg DJs and they are great...just like the new straight legs.  @Pearlee I forgot to mention that the seam is not crooked in dark indigo.