Honored Contributor

Re: Question about Dream Jeannes fabric-- gets baggy?

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Yes, they do stretch out some.  Not a lot but they do stretch out.

I agree with this statement of Annabellethecat's.  I have lots of Dream Jeannes in many different styles.  None of mine have gotten baggy at the knees or anywhere else, but they do "loosen up" a bit after a day of wearing.  Not much, just a little.  The pants do more so than the capris or leggings in my opinion.

They are extremely comfortable.  They range in how heavy the material is, depending upon what you are getting.  The material is a bit heavy to wear in the hottest summer weather. You should try a pair and, as Annabellethecat said, decide for yourself.  You can always return them if you don't like them but I think you will.  

Esteemed Contributor

When I first put them on they are perfect but, by the end of the day I have to keep pulling them up .... they do stretch out .... I find the same thing happens with denim & company jeans.

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

When I first put them on they are perfect but, by the end of the day I have to keep pulling them up .... they do stretch out .... I find the same thing happens with denim & company jeans.

@Another new name Sue@January121

I agree with @January121

I own many many pairs of the 5-pocket style and have tried one pair of the pull-on waist style. I also own many pairs of the legging. The legging is a lighter weight. These are about the only pants I own right now!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

A big "thank you" to you all.  I'm going to pass on the DJ's. 

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I agree with both brands......I do like them though because they are so comfortable.

I don't have any problems with them stretching out in the knees though.

Respected Contributor

I have regular dream jeannes and crops.  I don't have any problems with them getting baggy.  However, my premium denim jeans do stretch out during the day and get bigger in the waist and baggy in the seat.  Dream Jeannes hold their shape much better for me.