New Contributor

Has anyone else noiticed how UNAFFORDABLE Quacker Factory pricers have become???  I used to own many pieces, but have not bought anything in ages!!!!

Honored Contributor

I have many QF items, particularly the slacks, and love them. I usually get them when they are at a reduced price/TSV. They hold up well, washing after washing, so I intend to keep the pieces for a long time. 

Frequent Contributor

I usally buy Quacker factory from the "as is" listings.  I have had good luck and I have nerver gotten anything that was other that perfect condition. I love the Dream Jeannes and have gotten them all "as is".

Respected Contributor

All clothing prices are going up.  It is what it is.  Either buy it or don't.

Honored Contributor

I think the tariffs on clothing which went into effect late last summer has caused clothing prices to rise across the board.  Once they're removed, do you think prices will go down?  I don't.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

The price isn't a problem for me; I'd buy Quacker Factory if it weren't for the silly applications, rhinestones, glitter, etc. I'm too old for that kind of thing.

Frequent Contributor

Yes. Years ago, when Jeanne Bice was alive, I bought a lot of Quacker. I was also teaching elementary school. So 8 had a lot of use for thematic and holiday clothing. The prices are too high for me now, and since I have retired, I dress differently. I like some things now, but the prices are a deterrent. I also feel the quality is not the same, although I am glad since Angel became the rep, not everything is 100% cotton. 

Contributor

Sadly everything is going up in price just look at gas

Contributor

I think everything in general has gone up. Look at gas now and everything I see creeping up inflation is here