Contributor

I haven't seen Angel or Quacker Factory clothing on QVC much lately.  I wonder what's going on.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory

[ Edited ]

@Scorpio2 wrote:

I haven't seen Angel or Quacker Factory clothing on QVC much lately.  I wonder what's going on.   

@Scorpio2  Angel mentioned on Quacker Factory/Facebook in a video that she/QF will be back in January with a new TSV.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Scorpio2 wrote:

@Scorpio2  Angel mentioned on Quacker Factory/Facebook in a video that she/QF will be back in January with a new TSV.

I don't buy QF but I do like watching her,  one of the best reps they have

Esteemed Contributor

Glad she'll be back, I was concerned they may do away with the QF line also.  She really hasn't been on very much at all in the past few months.  I have several holiday tops that I love and some nice summer ones I wear on vacation.  Don't need anymore but I always enjoy watching her, I miss her in the studio though.

Contributor

I have a few of the Dream Jeannes leggings which are very nice but I don't buy anything else from them either.  I really like Angel; she is genuine and I enjoy watching her.

Respected Contributor

I also have not seen her either.  There used to be an angel QF QVC FB page, that account is now gone.  Still her page, but not linked to a qvc page.  

Respected Contributor

where's QF? someone must know something.

Respected Contributor

I like QF crop pants.  I used to wear Denim & Co. but no matter what size I buy or style, they slouch you know where.  I'm hoping QF will have some new crops this year.  I missed out last year.