Honored Contributor

Quacker Factory capris in new color...chestnut!

[ Edited ]

The item # is A222997. I already have these capris in the chocolate and khaki. I LOVE this new color chestnut paired with most of the color wheel (just like the darker chocolate does)...especially turquoise with white accents...like shoes/handbag! I also love how this color will go well into the Fall too. I just ordered a pair Smiley Happy

Side
Note - A277652 For those that like to keep their outfits in the same color family...so to speak, th D&Co top in the beige multi would match perfectly Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory capris in new color...chestnut!

It seems to me like I already have Dream Jeannes long pants in chestnut.  I know I have some D & C pieces in the How Comfy line (knit) in chestnut.  I love it with turquoise and coral.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I need to get out of my comfort zone and try some colors other than black and dark indigo.  I'm going to check out the chestnut color.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise  I just got in the mail the D&C shirt you recommended, the one with the little palm trees, in turquoise.  Very pretty and great with indigo denim.  I'm just going to go try it on but I'm sure it'll be fine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

It seems to me like I already have Dream Jeannes long pants in chestnut.  I know I have some D & C pieces in the How Comfy line (knit) in chestnut.  I love it with turquoise and coral.

@Kachina624  I came close to getting the D&Co A51961 pants in chestnut but never did...I do have them in several colors including chocolate though. I wore the new QF chestnut capris with one of my D&Co trapeze tops in the light coral. I had a hard time deciding which to wear with them today...between the seafoam green or the light coral...both refreshing color combos with the chestnut!..so you are correct about the coral Smiley Happy

I am so glad I watched the video of the trapeze tops (A214615). I would not have purchased a few of the colors based upon the little square swatches...LOL

For example, about 3/4 of the way into the video, Carolyn paired the seafoam green with white shorts and it looked fab! So even though I don't wear white bottoms, I do wear khaki and that color looks great with many colored bottoms...khaki, olive, chocolate, chestnut, etc.

Same with the 'light coral' in that top...If I went by just the pic and the colored square swatch, I wouldn't have bought the light coral. But when they showed that color paired with a deep coral shorts, the color looked fab! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise  Coral is so flattering to most skin tones.  I'm very big on coral and turquoise.  Like that antique rose color a lot too.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I need to get out of my comfort zone and try some colors other than black and dark indigo.  I'm going to check out the chestnut color.

@Trudey I think you will enjoy the chestnut...it's still a neutral, just a fresher take on a brown I think Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Susan Louise  I just got in the mail the D&C shirt you recommended, the one with the little palm trees, in turquoise.  Very pretty and great with indigo denim.  I'm just going to go try it on but I'm sure it'll be fine.

@Kachina624 I'm thrilled you like the top! It's very comfy to wear, so you can look forward to when you do wear it. I also found that the coloration is wonderful. I really love the lilac too...beautiful and the pics just don't do the lilac justice...looks duller online. The turquoise and yellow ones look true to what they are in person. I wore the yellow one last week with olive crop pants...

That turquoise one you have does work perfectly with dark indigo bottoms Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the QF Drean Jeanne crop pants (or capris? can't remember which) and pants - both lengths - ine khaki and chocolate.  I'm not loving the chestnut color quite as much as those two (esp. the chocolate) so I'll pass on the chestnut.