Respected Contributor

Quacker Factory Shirt on Antique Roadshow guest tonight

I'm watching the Antiques Roadshow on PBS and I saw a guest with a shirt on I thought I recognized.  Sure enough it was a Quacker Factory 3/4 sleeve striped shirt with a sparkly red lobster on it.  I think it was sold as a set of two shirts with a bag and might have been a TSV a while ago.  She looked nice in it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory Shirt on Antique Roadshow guest tonight

Isn't that fun!  I still love QF clothing (I have on an Americana sweatshirt right now as we speak).... Once in awhile I'll run into another quacker here and we'll both point to each other...  so much fun.  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

How much was it appraised at?  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I'm watching the Antiques Roadshow on PBS and I saw a guest with a shirt on I thought I recognized.  Sure enough it was a Quacker Factory 3/4 sleeve striped shirt with a sparkly red lobster on it.  I think it was sold as a set of two shirts with a bag and might have been a TSV a while ago.  She looked nice in it. 

@itsmagic  OMG! I saw that Antiques Roadshow too...and I remember the set that top came from too! It had crop pants or shorts I think...a 3 or 4 pc set from about 10/12 yrs ago. Boy, how time flies! Smiley Very Happy