Honored Contributor

QF Caftan top in Americana Print

I missed out on the American print in this top, it sold out so fast!

I noticed many reviewers saying that they ordered 2 sizes and returned one, to be sure of sizing.

I've been stalking it since it aired, for cancellations and I just found the Americana in 'S'.

Quacker Factory Printed Caftan Top - QVC.com

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: QF Caftan top in Americana Print

I'm sending my medium back tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom   Congratulations, it pays to be a stalker. 

@Pearlee   Did yours not fit?  If not, return it as an exchange even if they don't have your size listed.  That way you don't have to pay s&h. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@KingstonsMom   Congratulations, it pays to be a stalker. 

@Pearlee   Did yours not fit?  If not, return it as an exchange even if they don't have your size listed.  That way you don't have to pay s&h. 

@Kachina624. It fit fine. There was so much material drape in it that I felt like I was wearing am actual flag which made me feel silly so I knew I wouldn't wear it.  I save up things during the 30 days and return several via UPS (they get to QVC and checked in super quivkly,quickly) and only average out to $2-$3 per item to return. Their Q return label takes forever to get back to Q and refunded.

Honored Contributor

The Americana print is available in an XXS if someone is interested!

I just received my XS and love it!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Americana in Large now available (5/29/21)/