Respected Contributor

QF Bohemian Top A303245 -Review

http://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-Bohemian-Floral-Knit-Top-With-Tassel-Detail.product.A303245.html

I just received this in white and I absolutely love it.  My usual size medium fits perfectly and I love the fabric (cotton/poly blend).  Some early reviews say that the fabric is heavy and it is too embellished, but I don't find this to be true at all.  It truly looks like a top I would find in a boutique...at a much higher price.  The embroidery pops on the white and the "peasant" neckline is very flattering.  This is not a tunic, but isn't too short either.  For all the Quacker Ladies who love embroidery and embellishments, you should try this top.  

Honored Contributor

Re: QF Bohemian Top A303245 -Review

Thanks for the review.  It looked so pretty on the TV; I'm trying to restrict my clothes buying at the moment, as my closets are overflowing and need a sort out.

But this one will definitely go on my wishlist.

Esteemed Contributor

Cute, very pretty.  Hope you get much enjoyment!

Honored Contributor

@Trudey   I'm very happy you like it! It's certainly a lot less costly than some similar types of blouses LOGO has offered lately.   One tip: do wash it once before your 30 days are over, to make sure none of the colors bleed onto the white. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Thanks for the advice about  washing it.  I also need to make sure the embellishments stay put.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Did you wash your top yet? Am curious how it did.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I did and it came out perfectly.  None of the colors faded onto the white, the embellishments remained intact and no shrinkage.  It is really a nice and pretty top.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee  I did and it came out perfectly.  None of the colors faded onto the white, the embellishments remained intact and no shrinkage.  It is really a nice and pretty top.

@Trudey  That's great!   Great quality.   I remember years ago  that bleeding was a huge problem with items such as that top.  I'm happy it held up well and you don't have to return it.