Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Does anyone know when the top, A350222, that was worn in white today with the TSV, will be back in stock? Think it was the model Kalanie (sp?) who was wearing it.

It is the top that has several see-thru holes all the way down the sleeve; not a cold shoulder and not a side slit. The host gave the item number, but when I checked about an hour later, it was noted as "sold out."

Did anyone hear whether it would be back in stock soon, or at all? Perhaps the model wore it again and something was said about getting it back in stock soon. Sure hope so!

Thanks in advance for any info you may be able to give me. Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler  You should probably post something like this in the Customer Care forum (last forum on the list to the left), to the attention of the moderators who are also Customer Service resps and maybe could find out for you.  I don't think any of us customers would know when to expect something to be back in stock.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee Thank you.

I was hoping someone else might have been watching the entire TSV segment and perhaps it's future availability might have been mentioned. "We just ran out of this item, but expect to have it back in stock in a few weeks," or something like that. 

I couldn't watch the whole presentation and had to leave. That's why I posted for others who may have watched the entire show and knew something. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: QF A350222 Top

[ Edited ]

YAAAAAYY!!! They just had it presented. It is referred as a lattice sleeve. Now I can access it! Smiley LOL