Honored Contributor

New DJ - Floral Embroidered Slim Leg Pants! A299515

@Trudey   @Mellie2

Here is the item number for a new arrival in your regular length.  Also comes in short for me!

http://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-DreamJeannes-Slim-Leg-Pants-w-Floral-Embroidery.product.A299515.h...

Honored Contributor

Re: New DJ - Floral Embroidered Slim Leg Pants! A299515

So glad they come in short! Thanks for posting,

Image result for small smiley face thumbs up images

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@meallen616   You are welcome!   

Here is the link to the short, which you have probably found by now.  I should have posted it earlier, but knew the two posters I called attention to both wear regular length.  I'm thinking about the dark indigo ones because I like how the flowers show up on them. I usually prefer the lighter wash indigo but the flowers don't seem to be showing up as well.

http://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-DreamJeannes-Short-Embroidered-Slim-Leg-Pants.product.A299596.htm...

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  @Mellie

I got this in the dark indigo and just love them.   They are very pretty in person and very slimming and flattering.  The flowers show up nicely on the dark indigo and there are sparklies outlining the petals, which I don't think I realized when I ordered them.   Just enough, not too blingy.   Very comfortable, true to my usual size short medium in DJs.

I eventually want to get the other two colors.  If there's a cyber Monday deal, I'll be getting the denim wash color next.  The white looks very summery to me so I'm not into storing those all winter  but I love those too!   

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Thanks for directing me to your review.  For whatever reason, I haven't been receiving some of my notifications.  I'm so glad you love them and thanks for mentioning that your usual size fits well.  I saw them when they first showed up, but now I need to take another look.  Dream Jeannes are the best!

Valued Contributor

Thanks @Pearlee. I really like them and your description helps. I'm going to try them in the dark indigo too. With free shipping today it's a bonus incentive. Sometimes in slim leg a s works for me. Hope that's the case here. They are so comfy. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee . Glad to hear that you like them!  I had wondered about them and noticed that they have been listed since at least before Thanksgiving but they haven't been presented.  QF has had a show recently...why not show these?!!

It's one of those Q photos that look terrible and hard to tell what I'm looking at and really need to see them on TV.

ETA:  Okay I just broke down and ordered the bleached denim.....free shipping today!  

I also love DJ!  I wear the medium short in most (I've even gotten smalls for a few and believe me I'm not a small!).  Love how DJ fits and are so comfortable!

It's funny how I have so many pairs (lots of capris & crops too!) of DJ but I could never wear QF tops...just way too blingy for me!

Honored Contributor

So far, there is one product review for these, and it's five stars (the reviewer bought two different colors too!)

Honored Contributor

I got mine and love them!  Very comfortable and cute! 

The only thing is they're just a little bit too long.  I got the medium short and I have other dream Jeans that I bought in September (pull on slim leg ) and the length is perfect.   Yet these are maybe an inch or two too long.  Maybe if I wash & dry them several times it might help. They fit sort of like the ones on the model in the light denim photo around the ankels on me.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I got mine and love them!  Very comfortable and cute! 

The only thing is they're just a little bit too long.  I got the medium short and I have other dream Jeans that I bought in September (pull on slim leg ) and the length is perfect.   Yet these are maybe an inch or two too long.  Maybe if I wash & dry them several times it might help. They fit sort of like the ones on the model in the light denim photo around the ankels on me.

@haddon9  Thanks for posting - I'm happy you like them (I think the amount of bling is just right and the embroidery  - as always w/ QF - is lovely).   Sorry yours are a bit too long.  I'm 5'3" and mine are just the right length, although everyone's legs are proportioned differently which makes a difference.  Perhaps wearing a boot-type shoe would help with them?   I'd be hesitant to try to shrink them by drying since they'd probably shrink all over, including the rise.