Necklines; Angel please listen to us about more jewel neck tops. The round neck ones droop.

Honored Contributor

Re: Necklines; Angel please listen to us about more jewel neck tops. The round neck ones droop.

I would think the round ones droop because they are not well made to fit properly.  The Quacker clothing is rather shapeless and boxy.  I suspect that most necklines might droop.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Necklines; Angel please listen to us about more jewel neck tops. The round neck ones droop.

I would go to her facebook account.  I doubt she will see your comment here.

Esteemed Contributor

Those low scoops appear to be all QF knows how to make - or wants to.  To me - they are awful and unflattering.  Gary of D&Co recently said more customers are requesting jewel style..............don't know if he'll do what he says or not.  I do not buy any scoop styles - never ever.

Honored Contributor

I haven't had any trouble with drooping necklines.  I would guess it depends on how you're shaped.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@miminews@Kachina624@apple1964@Pook

My necklines always droop! 

I try to purchase crewnecks to avoid the droop, but close cut ones are hard to find.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~