Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I haven't ordered anything.  If the TSV t shirts had been a litthe longer, I'd have been tempted.  The rose top that you ordered is really pretty.  I want the birdcage top that you recommended, but haven't ordered it yet.  I keep thinking I'd better get it before it's gone.

Valued Contributor

Re: My new QF tops...

[ Edited ]

@Trudey Wow, you got some great deals. I often get QF for my Mom, I should check those LTS deals.

@Pearlee I love, love that birdcage top. I just ordered it for Mom!

i picked up the TSV for her in grey and turquoise and the matching shorts.

i recently got her A275274 Quacker Factory Butterfly Blues Split Neck Short Sleeve Tunic in blue and it is her fave top right now. I'm thinking of picking her up a white one since I noticed it is on clearance and available in her size medium.

i find QF to be comfortable and so well made. Plus the sparkles and sequins are so well done. I myself am not a sparkly dresser but I love them on other people. I hope the TSV is as cute as it looks. My Mom gets so happy when she gets a package. I sometimes (when I am able) wait to open my Logo until her package comes.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Debzzz  and @Trudey  Debzzz, I hope you  got the blue birdcage top  and that's the color you'll order too Trudey if/when you buy it. Debzzz, your mom is gonna love it - it's a stunner.    I can't believe that color survived the LTS price I paid for mine!  I wish it would be an LTS again.  I only paid $19.98 for mine (I just looked it up in my order status).  But Trudey, I wouldn't want to ENable you to break your no-buy rule! 

ETA - ub oh, Trudey, the medium is sold out in navy. Sorry! Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

There is only one review under the TSV and the poster gave only one star.  But what is up with this poster? She thought the two tees were $45 a piece, so together they were $90?  Huh?  The one-star review isn't even fair then!

Overall Rating
1 out of 5
" I have loved the look of many QF t- shirts for a long time but have not purchase any as I do not like the "pairs." Most of the QF t-shirts I like have been offered in pairs. I finally (just) ordered the b&w set, but since I rarely wear white, it will probably go in the trash.
If offered separately at a cost appropriate for "one", I would have purchased two; the blue and the black. Who can afford $90.00 for two t-shirts? I believe that most women have colors and styles they do and do not wear. I avoid white and red and a top with a square neck.
The black looks divine, however, $45.00 for one t-shirt makes this a very expensive purchase. One at a time please! One star for the choices -the choices did not match my need. - have not rec'd ... so I am expecting perfection on quality and fit! "
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey  Have you gotten any QF today? Are you getting the TSV and, if so, what choice?

I bought the LTS rose tee (I've seen it presented before and think it's very pretty) in white.

I'm thinking about the TSV in the blue & read (flag motif).  I like patriotic clothing.

@Trudey   I didn't get this, because I looked at my QF tees and figured I had more than enough!  I really liked the navy tee with the flag though. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz  So what did you think of the birdcage tee that you got for your mom?   

@Trudey  ODO today (Saturday) set of two QF tees.  (sorry forgot to copy the link fo ryou - just look at the Top Finds link on the Home Page)

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  @Debzzz   Did you see the very cute - and extremely well-priced LTS today from this season's stock?   A276741   I think I'm going to get the turquoise.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey  @Debzzz  Love this new tee in the espresso for fall!

A280814

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee I love it.  Just enough sparkle.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Are you getting it?  I haven't yet but probably will.