Respected Contributor

I received 4 new QF tops this week and I love them all.  I was able to get two of them at the Lunchtime Special price.

http://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-Butterfly-Away-34-Sleeve-T-shirt.product.A239789.html?sc=A239789-...

I got this in medium, black.  It is so eye-catching with the blue butterflies on the black background.  The fit is perfect and I love it.

http://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-Ships-Ahoy-Embroidered-34-Sleeve-T-shirt.product.A276704.html?sc=...

I also got this in medium, black.  The colors of the flags are bright Mardi Gras colors, which I love.  Again, the fit is perfect.

http://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-V-Neck-Sparkle-34-Sleeve-T-Shirt.product.A264506.html?sc=A264506-...

I got two of these at the Lunchtime Special price.  I got green and purple, size medium.  I know I sound like a broken record, but the fit is perfect and the embellishment on these is stunning.  Both colors are beautiful, wearable shades.

Respected Contributor

Isn't it wonderful when you order something and it arrives and exceeds your expectations! Enjoy wearing your new tops!

Esteemed Contributor

I love those tops! I have quite a few of the Patriotic and Nautical for summer...

Honored Contributor

@Trudey Enjoy all your new QF tops! You got some great bargains too Smiley Happy

The QF tops I got over the past few months were A261708 (spearmint green/navy set) and 3 of A263558 in red, bright lime and yellow.

I can't wait to wear them with the new D&B 'catalina lois' tote I ordered. I started a new thread about the tote in the D&B forum Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Quite a haul!  They are very nice indeed. Smiley Happy   I could have bought the nautical and sparkle ones myself - I already have several QF butterfly tees and don't need any more. Smiley Happy

I have clothes from QF's first year - 20 yrs ago - that still look fine!  QF clothes are extremely well made and, for the most part, consistent in sizing.  And comfortable!

It's funny how you and I can like both QF clothes (most, not all) and LOGO clothes which are two very different styles of clothing.  Let's face it, though, we both llike clothes!  And I'm not that fussy - I like most clothes although some just don't work for me.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Since you are talking about pretty QF tops, I just wanted to let you know that I got one not too long ago (several months) as an LTS but the price has gone back up.  If it ever appears again at a LTS price, grab it.  It's this in the navy - watch the video - and it's really stunning in person.  I like the navy to show up the design much better than the white choice.  And there is something on the back too which is delightful.  The entire tee is one of my all-time QF favorites and I have tons of QF tees.  I highly recommend this in the navy.  I got the medium and it's a perfect fit (although I often wear a small in QF because it runs large - this one didn't run large and the medium fits me very well).

http://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-Embroidered-Bird-Cage-34-Sleeve-T-shirt.product.A261717.html?sc=A...

Respected Contributor

@Pearley. I love it!  Thanks for telling me about it.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  You are welcome.  The gold thread used for the cages is so spectacular! It almost looks like sequins but it isn't - it's just beautful gold threads that pick up the light and sparkle.  This tee is exquisitely done!

Esteemed Contributor

QF tops are very good quality. I order for my mother and aunt and they love them. Enjoy your new top O/P.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Have you gotten any QF today? Are you getting the TSV and, if so, what choice?

I bought the LTS rose tee (I've seen it presented before and think it's very pretty) in white.

I'm thinking about the TSV in the blue & read (flag motif).  I like patriotic clothing.