Contributor

Love Angel and how genuine she is

It is so refreshing to find someone on a shopping channel who is honest, real, and has so much integrity. Angel actually loves and wears QF and speaks from the heart. It goes to show you can be honest and still sell. It's hard to watch some vendors and hosts who are disingenuous and claim to "love" everything but really just want to sell the stuff to us. Thanks Angel.
Respected Contributor

Re: Love Angel and how genuine she is

@Ramineh wrote:
It is so refreshing to find someone on a shopping channel who is honest, real, and has so much integrity. Angel actually loves and wears QF and speaks from the heart. It goes to show you can be honest and still sell. It's hard to watch some vendors and hosts who are disingenuous and claim to "love" everything but really just want to sell the stuff to us. Thanks Angel.

Honesty and integrity can't be found on a shopping channel.  If Angel wears QF and loves it as you say, it's because she has long been with J. Bice and continued on in her place after Jeanne was gone.  She has to wear it.

Super Contributor

I hope to heck she does really wear them as she looks

great in them....they seem to really suit her ....

Respected Contributor

I like Angel.  But unless we know her personally, we have no idea if she conducts her life with honesty and integrity; if she frequently wears QF when she is not on TV.  We have no clue.  These comments of genuine-ness show one thing, IMO, that Angel is GREAT at her job. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have only one item from Quaker Factory because honestly, bling like that is not my thing, and I do not want to have to worry about stuff falling off in the wash.  That being said, I do like Angel because she is not pushy and she just seems like a down to earth and fun person to be around.  She does not shout, she does not run around the set, and she does not repeat the same phrases over and over (at least not that I have noticed).  She is a pleasure to watch, and someday, I may try something else from her line.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

She is paid well by QVC and QUAKER FACTORY to be nice and geniune. I agreee with the other poster that said you do not know her outside of a few mintues on air to know what she is like outside the studio. Woman Indifferent 

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I have only one item from Quaker Factory because honestly, bling like that is not my thing, and I do not want to have to worry about stuff falling off in the wash.  That being said, I do like Angel because she is not pushy and she just seems like a down to earth and fun person to be around.  She does not shout, she does not run around the set, and she does not repeat the same phrases over and over (at least not that I have noticed).  She is a pleasure to watch, and someday, I may try something else from her line.

And most importantly of all, she lets the host say the things the host needs to say, without interrupting.  And she doesn't try to take over and control the show.   A lot of vendors should take "how to" lessons from Angel!