Esteemed Contributor

I wish they would do more Valentine and St Patty's Day tops

I was hoping for some embroidered Valentines Day and St Patrick's Day tops. Those reverse sequin ones just don't do it for me.

Fall and Christmas have such pretty ones. I don't know why they don't offer more.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I wish they would do more Valentine and St Patty's Day tops

I agree Cracker Factory always had the cutest sweaters and tops for all holidays. I still have two of the holiday sweaters. 

Esteemed Contributor

Long ago there was an embroidered jean shirt with button covers, gave it to BF.  Guess all good things go away.

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining 

I still have that denim shirt and wear it every year! It's lasted a very long time and still looks great!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've shopped here for 25+ years and I've always wondered why they don't do more Irish product shows in advance of the occasion, so we can enjoy them during the holiday, not after?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

If there was a big market for them, they would have them.

The window of opportunity to sell them is pretty small.  If they don't sell out, QVC Is stuck with tops that will not sell again until next year.  It is not prudent to store merchandise for that long a time.

Esteemed Contributor

@godi wrote:

I agree Cracker Factory always had the cutest sweaters and tops for all holidays. I still have two of the holiday sweaters. 

LOL!!  "Cracker" Factory

You must be doing 'talk to text' posting. Cute.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I've shopped here for 25+ years and I've always wondered why they don't do more Irish product shows in advance of the occasion, so we can enjoy them during the holiday, not after?

@KingstonsMom Blarney Woolen Mills has their own website...just type that name and dot com.  They always have some great sale prices and free shipping!  I just ordered a beautiful purple zip Irish wool sweater for $65..free shipping.  I've ordered several times...and they have great customer service.