Valued Contributor
She seems so sweet, so genuine, such a positive person. She isn’t one of these pushy sales vendors. She doesn’t go on and on about how Quacker clothes are so much better than other brands (which I’ve heard from several other vendors). She’s got a great sense of humor, too. I just love her!
Respected Contributor

Re: I just love Angel Smedley!

@Natureluvr If you enjoy her you might like her YouTube channel that popped up on my feed recently and I watched a few. She calls it "Exploring in my Explorer"...where she sits in her car chatting with, usually, a vendor from QVC...entertaining and fun to hear of some of these peoples' backgrounds and how they came to be a sales rep on Q. And they chat about other things in life too...not just Q stuff.

The one with Stan Herman was particularly fun. Just thought you might be interested.

Respected Contributor

@Natureluvr wrote:
She seems so sweet, so genuine, such a positive person. She isn’t one of these pushy sales vendors. She doesn’t go on and on about how Quacker clothes are so much better than other brands (which I’ve heard from several other vendors). She’s got a great sense of humor, too. I just love her!

She used to be a model on the Q.She got friendly with Jean Bice, who had the Quakers and passed away from cancer. She is indeed a nice girl.

Esteemed Contributor

Like a calm breeze.  Nicely points out details too.